Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why Seductive Gustation?


Food.

Everybody in the world definitely understand what F-O-O-D word means.
I also can say that everybody needs food and me in particular, loves food.

Just as simple as the reason I love food (and as the condition to pass the mid-term examination for Cyber Public Relations class), I finally made this food-blog called Seductive-Gustation.

According to The Free Dictionary website, there is a little explanation about definition:

se·duc·tive  (s-dktv)adj. Tending to seduce; alluring.
and
gus·ta·tion  (g-stshn)n. 1. the act of tasting. 2. the sense of taste.

From those two sexy words, I came with a conclusion that I should name my food-blog Seductive-Gustation because through this blog I would like to deliver all food I have tasted and picture it as something sexy and attractive so you will come to eat it again and again.
Besides, I will also put some links about food (including cookies, recipes, cakes) and everything related that absolutely would indulge your taste buds. 

At last but not least, I would like to thank Mba Rini, my Cyber Public Relations lecturer, who gave this assignment so I can do more writing and telling my passion about food. 

Well, without any longer sentences,

Bon Appétit!



No comments:

Post a Comment